Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 8

This week's photo was taken on a walk with my hubby on Tybee Island.  The crane in the picture is in this spot a lot and was willing for me to take a couple of shots before he walked away.  The day was nice and sunny and the crane looked so white against the blue water which came from the reflection of the sky. 

What is really neat about this picture and why I picked it is because if you look at the crane's reflection in the water the details of it are visible but the bird itself is totally white!  How cool is that!!  I don't know maybe this happens a lot to most people but it was a first for me and I was thrilled.  When putting this page together I almost glued the picture upside down because of the reflection but caught myself before it was to late.


The layout itself is pretty simple and I wish I would have done the little picture in a circle instead of a square but I will leave that for another challenge page.  Have a blessed day.
xo
barb
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
author:  John Muir

Week 8The Crane Feb. 26th

No comments: