Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vintage Cookbook Page

I love vintage cookbooks with all the old color photos they have and I was going to show you this one earlier but time got away from me.  This photo is from my Hershey's 1934 Cookbook and  I have this one on display for the month of March because of the calendar it displays on the page.  

I found this cookbook at a thrift store but have seen one like this in an antique store.  Doesn't the pie look divine?  I haven't tried to make anything in this cookbook I mainly got it for the photos.  This is one of my favorites in this book and love everything on the page from the vintage lady, the color, and the old phone and typewriter. So maybe the next time you decide to go to a thrift store make sure you check out the cookbooks they are so fun to look at!  Thanks for stopping buy and looking at my vintage cookbook with me today.
xo
barb
chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Hi Barb I absolutely love soft pinks that you are using. Your blog is so beautiful. Just like my sister.

cindy said...

Hi Barb I absolutely love soft pinks that you are using. Your blog is so beautiful. Just like my sister.