Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hershey's Vintage Cookbook Page

I haven't been feeling well lately with all the allergy's and on top of that I got a cold.  I think I got it from one of the grand kids when they were here.  Austin wasn't feeling well on the last day we had them so now I may have what he had.  No Fun!!!  So I really don't feel like doing anything so I thought I would do a quick post on my vintage cookbook page that I have on display now.

The reason I chose this one is because it has been in the high 80's and that means cold drinks.  I usually change from hot coffee to iced coffee so I thought this was fitting.  Don't they look yummy!  I have a partial to the pictures with the vintage ladies in them and choose those first.  I love this one also because I love to use a straw with my iced coffee. This just makes you want to go to a diner doesn't it?  One of my favorite iced coffee flavors is hazelnut, funny since I am allergic to hazelnuts but that doesn't stop me.  Well, I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

xo
barb

No comments: