Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 11 & 12

Here is are two more weeks of my photo challenge. 


Week 11 St. Patrick's Parade Mar. 19th
I know St. Patrick's Day is well done but I had to do a page on that experience.  Of course, it is the one with my son who was in the parade and I love this picture of us next to his float.  It was a wonderful day and experience.  Plus, since I love clowns and this guy posed for me I just had to include him.  I used all kinds of glitter just to make my page look/feel like a float!

Week 12 Wisteria Mar. 26th
This week's was on the wisteria growing right now but because the bees where there as I was trying to get the right shot they also became part of my focus.  I included three circles on the right to represent the three bees I was trying to get a picture of, how fun it was!!!  I was in another persons yard on the outside and in the alley with this one and luckily no one asked me what I was doing!  This climbing shrub is just like the pink magnolia because it really doesn't have many leaves, just a bunch of bare vines and blooms.  I really didn't capture the pretty purple in this picture It just wasn't the right conditions and location for the shot I was going for but pretty none the less.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my photo challenge pages.
xo
barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pages! We need to do scrapbooking together when I visit!
Thanks for sharing!