Friday, March 25, 2011

Making Changes

As you can see I am playing with my header again and I think I like this one with an exception of the black font color so I may do some changing with that.:(  I chose this style after visiting another blog yesterday evening after spending all day messing around with different layouts on photobucket!  It just takes up so much time and wow does the time fly!!!   I was trying to achieve my personality when you see it and when I look at this one I see:  "A foot fetish,  floral nut,  picture taker, and vintage lover" which is definitely me!!  The only thing missing is my love for God and my arts/crafts. So you still may see some changes to this blog!


I am in a season of change right now with my life and some days I never know what will happen next(kinda like my blog).  So I keep trusting God and try to enjoy the steps. So I hope you will walk with me through the changes to my blog because I have more things I want to do so lets enjoy the changes together! :) Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

xo
barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb I lover your new banner! Thanks for all your wonderful posts!
Happy Birthday!