Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Water And Laughter

I just have to show you some pictures that I took when my hubby and me were at the beach one morning.

It was early and cool and we decided to go for a dip and I brought my camera with me in the water.  This is our spot we chose with our pretty umbrella.

My hubby doesn't like to pose for me that often, since he is not a picture taken kind of guy, but sometimes it can be a real treat to see what was captured.

So this is my story.  For some reason I didn't load them on the computer the same day and when I did load them it had a few days on it and I didn't look at them all.  But the other day I remembered the day and wanted to see how they turned out.   I just had to laugh and new I should share!! 

We get our umbrella and chairs all set up and my hubby decides to go in for a dip and I follow.

I am always trying to get us both into the pictures just so I can say "yes I was there" and in some of the pictures, so today this is what I was trying to do.  Here I was trying to get him going into the water but it didn't work since he was right behind me but I didn't give up on that perfect shot.

There he is waaaayy out there.

I am alittle unsure about bringing my camera out here since it is fairly new and don't want to get it wrecked but it turn out to be okay.  Now just keep your eyes on my hubby as I try to get that perfect shot.

on the left....
on the right...
on the left with water up to his nose....
and yes the fully body pose, what a hunk right?!!!

Isn't that just funny?!!! Sometimes he just makes me laugh and that is one thing I love about him.  Then when I decided to turn around this is what I saw....

I just cracked up at this shot.  The way all his toes are spread apart while he floats, so funny.

Since the sun was in the wrong position I had him turn around so that the sun was on my back and show that to me again and I got this shot.  For a guy who doesn't like to take pictures I just realized he is okay with the fun ones and has no problem posing for me then.

This is the man I fell in love with and who can make me laugh even when I am by myself just looking at pictures!!  I love you babe!!!!   I hope you enjoyed our morning swim and to be honest with you I still have a hard time swimming in the ocean knowing there are sharks and jellies out there.

xo
barb

I'm the girl who laughs out loud in the middle of  silence about something that happened the day before.
author: unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time.
Love Chris's tan lines! Looks a lot like Toms.