Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Grandkids


On Saturday we went to see the grand kids to celebrate their birthdays since they will be moving to Tennessee at the end of the month.  Yes, I am very sad about this!!  We went there to celebrate with them and at the same time to meet my daughter's boyfriend for the first time. It was such a wonderful day and we all had a fun time.

I just love the ribbon I found to put on their baskets, so colorful and all the colors I needed!! 

Baskets in our backseat as we drove to South Carolina, I did a beach theme with summer clothes, swimsuits, water bottles with flavor packets in them, large bubble makers, water shooters, and rubber band bracelet's that are so popular with the kids.  I found a perfect size beach basket for each of them and was so glad that it had a pink one!!!  Cheyenne's favorite color is PINK (like me, love it) and she knows I always give her pink but for Easter I could only find red in the basket I picked out and she asked why it wasn't pink. They just know us don't they?

Love this picture!!!  I wanted pictures with the kids with the hats on and grand kids daddy decided we all needed them! So funny isn't it and just look at Chris he just had to be different. Amy is the step mommy and is just wonderful!
Jess helping her daughter with gift.  Cheyenne wants to be a vet so she got her a dog carrier with doctor equipment in the front pocket.  How perfect was that gift and just look at the bag!!!

Jess and her boyfriend Danny who we absolutely love and hope they get married.  We would be proud to have him as a son-in-law. 

We took the kids to the playground and I just had to take this shot! They are such lovable children and full of smiles and hugs.

Cheyenne had some huge scrapes on her knees and they started to bleed so Danny (being a medic) helped her and I think that won her over.  Isn't this shot just adorable?   Yes he has some tattoos and cool stories to go with them from his travels since he is in the Army he has seen a few places.

Both the kids just love him and wanted to hang all over him. This was so cute but I am so disappointed in my new camera that for having 14 mega pixels it isn't very clear to me! How frustrating. Well, we gave the boyfriend a two thumbs up and well see what the future holds for them.  Thanks for stopping by, you know I just love our visits.
xo
barb

No comments: