Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scripture And A Snapshot

I have seen many blogs that have scripture inserted into their pictures and even a link that you can be apart of every week which I love the idea!  However, I am finding out that I really do not like weekly anything since I am not a disciplined person!!  I do say it is a flaw I have to live with even if I don't like it.   I won't be linking up to this weekly challenge but you can go to the link at the bottom to join if you like. 

I love the idea of adding scripture to my photos so I will be doing many posts on this idea and adding a little inspirational note to go with the scripture but at my leisure.   I love taking still life photos and now I have a use for them and will have to go back into my picture archives to the many pictures I have taken over the years and never used.  I love cream vintage china and just the whole shabby chic theme with all the floral so these two cups with the silk roses in them are on my working table in my studio to enjoy everyday.   So, I hope you will enjoy the photos and be inspired by the scripture.
xo
barb






Scripture and a Snapshot

No comments: