Monday, May 2, 2011

R & R


Me and hubby had a wonderful weekend with the Sidewalk Festival on Saturday and on Sunday we spent the afternoon on the beach for some relaxation, the sun (which was clear), and just the atmosphere of the beach. 
We left the beach around 4pm and by the time we got home we both new we had spent to much time in the SUN!!!!  I have to say that I am literally burnt from head to toe and when I mean toe I mean they got burnt too!!  We had decided to not wear our flip flops since we parked by the beach and when we first got there the sand was wonderful but by the time we went it was burning hot all the way to the car, which seemed like miles away, and really it burnt the bottom of our feet!  I really hurt all over and don't feel that wonderful to craft or anything so I decided I needed some R&R for a few days until I can sit in a chair and not cringe.  So to all my wonderful followers as Rachel Ray would say "be back in a couple".  Plus, I took the picture of our umbrella when I was sitting in its wonderful shade looking up, I guess I should have stayed! :)
xo
barb

No comments: