Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pamper Yourself for $4.00

I am a Dollar Tree nut and I am always trying their beauty products just to find that gem of a deal! When to think about its all a deal since it is just one dollar but I mean one that works like the high dollar stores carry.  Well, I can tell you I found one and it is a spring beauty line by Crystal Waters and it really makes your skin so soft!  You know that I have been recovering from a sever sunburn so finding something for my skin was just what I needed.

Of course the first one I am drawn to is the Tulip since I am a pink nut and the smell of this one is just divine. I first bought the bath salts and lotion just to see how it worked and because I was so impressed I went back to get the full line and to try another scent.

This is the second one I chose and yesterday and I sunk into a wonderful smelling lavender bliss.  Not only do I put a palm full of bath salts but I also add some bubble bath.  Who says you can't use them together and when I get out I spray on some body splash towel off and then when dry add the lotion.  I tell you I put lotion on my whole foot including between my toes and they are so soft!!! 

I have bought bath salts from there before but another brand and didn't work like this one so I checked the salts ingredients and it had mineral oil in it where the other ones didn't.  I believe that really makes a difference since I have bought homemade before and they always add oil.  Then looking at the lotion it says moisturizing so that helps too.

You buy the lotion, bath salts, and bubble bath separately and then the body splashes come in a pack of two.  There are four scents all together and I will collect them all I just have two more to go.  Don't you just love the labels that is what caught my eye when I first saw them.

I know every ones skin is different and since we have hard water and some may have soft your results may be different but for $4.00 you can't go wrong!! So go check out your local Dollar Tree and see if the spring line has come in.

P.S. Update on sunburn: my skin is now a nice brown instead of bright red and is not sore but on my lips I have fever blisters which cover 3/4 of them!! Doesn't look good and feels terrible but hey at least I can forget about it in my spa baths right? :)
xo
barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sold! You should be a rep for this product, what you said made me want to buy some so on our way home yesterday I asked Tom to stop at the Dollar Tree so I could get some, nope ours doesn't sell it. But now I will be on the look out! Thanks for sharing.