Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 5 & Bonus Pages

I have been working all afternoon trying to get caught up on this photo challenge and I am still not caught up but here are the pages I have done so far.  I didn't want to leave any unfinished pages as I do this book so I had to do the bonus pages too.
Bonus Page: This Is Me
 (Pages leading up to the first photo challenge week).
I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the bonus pages at the end of each month.  What I mean by this is that the pages don't fall right into the next month, one side is the back side of the last week's challenge and the next one is the beginning of the next months. I want to make sure that the beginning of the month is behind the months tab divider (jan, feb, mar, etc.) so I had to come up with something to fill these pages. 


I didn't want to just do another weekly photo challenge so with some thinking and looking at scrapbook samples I found a page with a lady behind a camera and she labeled it "This is Me" and I loved it!  So I decided to come up with fun ways of me behind the camera and add quotes to these pages. 

So this is the page that is next to the one that has a pocket for me to put my photos in before I scrapbook them. I took apart a red rose and glued two rounds of that flower down and added a white ribbon rose flower in the center.


Week 5Sisters  Feb. 5th

This picture was taken on River Street as we browsed all the shops.  I added a bling pink heart on the right which represents my love for her and on the left I added a dot of glue in each purple flower and added pink glitter. I love the cut out photos how fun on the top of the page looks like we are just hanging out, love it!!   Also, this is the updated page see post on Feb.26 for the orginal page I posted before I changed it.

Bonus Page
The left page has a chip board tag and flower and I added the ribbon on it.   There was a boo boo under it from the modge podge so to fix it I added the tag, and love it, so I am loving embelishments!  The quote says: behind the camera recording the memories that make up our lives.

On the right page I added the belt looking embelishment with a bling flower on it and green ribbon.  I used a pink sparkel pen to fill in the word 'photos'.  I think I will do most of these bonus pages in black-n-white so the color of the scrapbooking paper stands out.  the quote says:  Years will pass, times will change, nothing is forever.  But no matter where life leads us....on these pages, we will always be together. Blessings
xo
barb


No comments: