Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Challenge: Week Two

My hubby an I take lots of walks on the beach so when I saw this pile of shells I knew I had to take a picture of some kind.  Then as we both were looking at them it came to me that our shadow was on them and that became the picture for this week's page.


Week Two: Snow Impostor,  Jan. 15th

Caption says: 
This is Chris and mines shadow against a pile of tiny shells that were on the beach while we were taking a walk.  It was low tide so sometimes you will see these piles up and down the shoreline and even floating in masses in the water.  Plus, the sound of the crushing shells when you walk over them sounds a lot like walking in the snow in winter.  What a wonderful reminder of home.

The sound of the shells being like snow was why I titled this week's page Snow Impostor.  The half picture on the top page is an up close shot of the shells they were all so little and perfect.
 Supplies: scrapbooking paper, acrylic paints, rubber stamps, computer generated saying.

Until next week: 
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt; sing like nobody's listening; live like its heaven on earth. - Mark Twain
xo
barb