Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cold Windy Day

As I was cleaning our bathroom and thinking how cold and windy it is today, I was looking at  this little snowman and thought you would love to see it since I posted my winter decor earlier in the month.  I put him next to the soap dispenser on the sink so I can enjoy him while I brush my teeth.   I found him up in the attic while rearranging the cmas boxes, isn't he just cute?  I bought him when I worked at Northwestern Bookstore in the gift dept.  I think even though I live in a area that really doesn't get snow I will always decorate for it in January. 

Until next time:

There's one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbors.
author:  Clyde Moore
xo
barb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I want one now. That's what I like about snow equal yards! Love your new banner too.