Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Art Journal Challenge: Week Two

This week's challenge was based on our surroundings so I did my page with two places in mind, Georgia and Minnesota.  I know Georgia is my new home but because I was born and raised in Minnesota I just had to add that place too.
Week Two:  Surroundings, Jan. 15th
I have split my page in two and did scenes of what the weather is like in both places and some things I like about each.  Usually if I do magazine photos of women I associate them with me. I love using them because I feel that it captures what I may not be able to draw or paint, so you will see a lot of them.

Supplies used:  Scrapbooking paper, acrylic paint, rubber stamps, magazine collage images, and colored pencils.

Until next week's:
In art there are no mistakes, only opportunities for creativity.
Author - Denise (art teacher)
xo
barb