Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Morning Walk

I headed out for a early walk on the beach this morning even though it was rainy and cold.  I was hoping to find some sand dollars because it was low tide and I was thinking no one would go out today.  Well, I didn't find any but I took pictures anyways.

The foam looked like someone put soap in the water.
I was seeing red rose petals as I walked, pretty against the sand.

This was a neat house it was called the Artists Cottage but I couldn't take a picture of the front of it because the owners were right there in the kitchen.  It was neat looking so I will have to capture it later but here are two of the birdhouses painted up.
Hope your day is wonderful thanks for stopping by.
xo
barb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pic of the palms I have been there how many times and have never seen those trees at that angle! Thanks for seeing that!