Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Is It?

I am on a journey to clean the clutter one day at a time.  I have decided that to much stuff can make you stressed out and depressed because it is all over the place and in every nook and cran-nee filled to the top with stuff!!    So, I decided to focus on a spot a day and with encouragement from "Clutters Last Stand" I am simplifying my life!  So, today I was in my studio trying to reorganize again trying to make it work without all the stuff staring me in the face. 

So will drill in hand I did some small changes and I will post on that later but tonight after a long wore out day, I got my glass of wine, took a soothing bath (not to hot) and settled on the couch to look at a old Domino magazine (another thing I need to thin). I normally am a looker and not a reader of magazines but tonight for some reason I decided to read a small advertisement which read:

Alone I have found a glitch in time. 

A moment where new meets old

and the hour hand crawls to a stop. 

The unnecessary has been stripped away,

leaving a heart of intrinsic beauty. 

Within this simplicity

lies an essence that screams without speaking a word. 

 Quietly. Quietly. 

This is my soul revealed through a minimal

coat of wrapped steal.

Doesn't this sound like it should me in a novel?  I say I will have to read the advertisements more often cuz I LOVE it so me if I could have come up with it!   It just seems to fit my current goal to simplify.   

Have you figured out what it is?  Should I give you a hint?  It comes in silver, gold, and antique bronze, and produces hot and cold.  Yep a faucet, a faucet!!!  Such wonderful wording for a modern day faucet, I give the company Brizo an "A" for penmanship!!  I just felt like I needed to share that with you cuz you know I love a good quote/saying. 
xo
barb

No comments: