Saturday, April 23, 2011

While I'm Waiting


As I was looking for a Easter video yesterday, at the same time in my mind, I was wondering what I should do for Saturday. There really isn't much to be done on this day as we wait for Easter morning.  Then when I woke up this morning playing in my head was this song "While I'm Waiting" I thought yes that is it!  We truly are waiting for Easter Morning to go to church to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord. Then I thought when Jesus was crucified they waited too but to be eyewitnesses of this glorious day, the first resurrection!! Can you imagine? I know this song has been used for different reasons of waiting but I believe it does apply to Easter. I hope you enjoy it while we are also waiting for this wonderful day.

Matthew 27 62-66 AMP
62The next day, that is, the day after the day of Preparation [for the Sabbath], the chief priests and the Pharisees assembled before Pilate,
63And said, Sir, we have just remembered how that vagabond impostor said while He was still alive, after three days I will rise again.
64Therefore give an order to have the tomb made secure and safeguarded until the third day, for fear that His disciples will come and steal Him away and tell the people that He has risen from the dead, and the last deception and fraud will be worse that the first.
65Pilate said to them, You have a guard [of soldiers; take them and] go, make it as secure as you can.
66So they went off and made the tomb secure by sealing the boulder, a guard of soldiers being with them and remaining to watch.
xo
barb

No comments: