Monday, April 18, 2011

Paint Your Picture by Julie Meyer



I was reading a new christian blog I found and I usually keep my speakers off because of the playlist being funny when you move around from blogs, but today I decided to turn my speakers on and when I went to the blog http://www.justfollowingjesus.com/ (not sure how to rename yet) this song came on "Paint Your Picture"!!! It made me cry and I just had to find the playlist so that I could see who was singing it.

When I went to the bottom of her page I saw this wonderful video that went with the song!!! I cried through the whole song and just loved the video!!!! On my last post I showed you my page on how God Paints my World so this, to me, was a touch from God to my very SOUL!!! He was telling me I am right where I am supposed to be and doing what I should be doing with my art!!!  I hope you enjoy the video and please visit her blog you won't be disappointed!!
xo
barb

No comments: