Friday, November 18, 2011

This Blog Has Closed & I Relocated!!

I am not saying goodbye I have just decided to merge my two blogs into one so I don't need to maintain them both.  I have enjoyed this blog and will post a lot like this one with the exception of posts that will reach out to others with encouragement for everyday life.

I originally started a blog labeled: becoming barbara lynn but I felt that that title was directed to just me and not the beautiful women I want it to reach.  I want you to feel that you are a part of my new blog.....learning along with me on how to live a life on purpose.   So I started another blog with you all in mind.

Visit me (here) and enjoy my everyday life, my faith, my art, my love of vintage, & encouragement for the soul.  I am sooo excited for this blog!!!

My new Blog is titled:  Life Becoming
                  (www.barbaralynnn.blogspot.com)
                                      (3 a's & 3 n's)

Thanks so much for stopping by and being with me on this journey and blog (you will be able to link to this blog on my new one in the tabs section labeled "old blog") and I hope to see you on my new journey with my new blog!!!
xo
barb

No comments: